Steps to NatWest online banking login. Let’s take a look what you can do with the NatWest online account. NatWest login is a very easy & quick process.
NatWest Online Banking Login : National Westminster Bank, in short NatWest bank is one of the largest banks across the UK. In the UK and world outside, it is very popular and loyal among the customers and clients for its various customer services. It provides all types of banking services including NatWest online banking. To keep pace with the world and global financial market, NatWest bank has a smart and advanced online banking service. In this guide, I will share the right information of NatWest online banking login.
In the United Kingdom, NatWest is one of the most dominant banks. It is also in the list of top 10 largest banks by asset all over the world. It is founded in 1968. Now it is a part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. It has now 1,400 branches with 3,400 cash machines across the UK. NatWest bank has 33,000 employees. It has 7.5 million customers with 0.85 million small business accounts. It provides 24/7 customer service through telephone and online. Ross McEwan is the current CEO of NatWest. It has its headquarters in London.
NatWest Online Banking
NatWest has one of the best and most popular online banking serviced across the UK and Europe. Let’s take a look what you can do with the NatWest online banking.
- Paying bills
- Mobile banking
- Switching bank accounts through online
- Easy transfer of credit
- Paying in the overseas
- Log in to the account from any places
- Easy and faster service
NatWest online account signing up
To get all the online banking services of NatWest, you will require a NatWest online account. With few steps, you can open an online account. Here are they.
- To open an account you have to click on this link.
- Now you have to choose what type of account you want to open; personal, business or credit card.
- For a personal account, click the option named A personal customer. Now click the Next
- In the next page, you have to provide your full name, first, middle and surname.
- Then you have to submit your date of birth and Then you should give your postcode. If you are from outside the UK, you don’t need to fill up the postcode option.
- Now provide your email address and then reconfirm
- Next, you have to submit you sort code and account number for convenience.
- For your convenience, you have to provide your debit card number and debit card security number.
- Now you have to put click on the terms and condition Now click the Next button and your online account is ready now.
- You will be informed through your email address.
- In the email, there will be a number sent by NatWest. It is called customer number. It is made of with your date of birth and 4 unique digits. If your date of birth is 2nd January 1980, then the card number will be 020180 and 4 unique digits. This card number will be required every time you log in to your online account.
How to log in? (NatWest Online Banking Login)
NatWest login is a very simple, easy and quick process. Here are the procedures.
First of all, go to this secure link from your browser. http://personal.natwest.com/
- You have to provide your customer number in the empty box on the next page.
- If you want to save the customer number in your browser, you need to click the tick mark below the box.
- Now click the Log in You are now in your account. You have finished NatWest online banking login. Enjoy NatWest bank online services.
You just got the info on creating an account and the steps to NatWest online banking login. Get the best of online services of NatWest bank.